The perfect half day Individual training amongst the best countryside sceneries. Four hours of riding and training in what we call "The Piaseshire".
The choice for rookies or experts to improve their technical skills on different kinf of tracks.
Your tailor made enduro training.
You, your Instructor and your preferred enduro motorcycle - 2 or 4 strokes. (Husqvarna range m/y 2020)
- 09:00 - Warm welcome in the Enduro Republic world - an old refurbished wood carpentry school
- 09:15 - Briefing e theoric lesson
- 09:45 - Technical clothing in the Enduro Repubic dress room
- 10:00 - Start of the ride on tracks and various itineraries with technical lessons on site
- 14:00 - End of the ride and back to Enduro Republic, debriefing and greetings
- Personal certified Instructor for all the training program
- Enduro bike of your choice - 2 or 4 strokes. (Husqvarna range m/y 2020)
- Additional motorcycle damage coverage € 30
- Technical equipment, Helmet and protections rental € 50
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE:
- Motorcycle driving Licence
- Min 18 years old
- Reservations to be made with 30 days of advance writing to email@example.com and subject to training agenda availability
CANCELLATION, REFUNDS AND PENALTIES
Mula S.r.l. reserves the right to apply to the participant a penalty of an amount equal to 100% of the participation fee in the event of:
cancellation of the participation at any time or inability to participate in the course or to the experience communicated by the participant before they have started;
desertion during the course / experience or in case of no-show at the course / experience.
The penalties will be applied by retaining the amount already paid by the participant and/or requesting the payment of any amount not yet paid.
The penalties will be applied regardless of the reasons communicated by the participant (by way of example, health conditions, personal or family reasons).
RESERVES BY ENDURO REPUBLIC AND FORCE MAJEURE
Enduro Republic Team reserves the right to modify or cancel, at any time, the itinerary, the riding course or the experience or part of them, for reasons of safety, worsening of the weather conditions, track and road bad conditions and in any case, at its sole discretion, in order to protect the safety and health of the participants.
Furthermore, Enduro Republic Team reserves the right to cancel the course even before it has begun, for reasons not attributable to its responsibility such as, but not limited to: natural disasters, catastrophic events, national or international restrictive measures of the free the movement of people or things in the event of epidemics, pandemics, riots, acts of terrorism or other emergency situations.
In any of the above mentioned cases, the participants expressly waives any recourse and claim, of whatever nature it is, towards the organizers, Mula S.r.l. and any other company connected to it, accepting now by then any decision taken by Enduro Republic Team, its guides and instructors for the reasons listed above.